Coco Logs are strong and flexible logs, made out of Coir- Geo textiles, and filled with Coco Fiber. It called Geo textile logs, Coir Erosion Control logs, and Anti-erosion planks.Quick Enquiry
- 100% Non-GMO product
- 100% Environmental friendly and Bio degradable.
- Contains No Animal Ingredients.
- Coco Fiber logs are designed to aid in control of soil erosion.
- Logs stabilize the soil and promote vegetation along slopes.
- These coir logs have compact coir cores which form a Coir Web for superior filtration, covered by exterior coir mesh netting.
- Coir logs are often used on steep slopes or areas with exposure to waves or currents which cause instability on a site.
Packing & Loadability
|Log Diameter (cm)||Log Length (m)||Pieces per 40ft HC container|